The Moshulu, Philadelphia, PA
Event registration is closed as of 8/22/18.
Join the Philadelphia Inquirer as we honor the region's most dedicated and exceptional family-owned businesses.
As the marketplace continues to evolve, family values, integrity and traditions maintain key component for achieving success. Awardees have been evaluated based on their overall business impact, community involvement, innovation, and growth.
Winners will be highlighted in the business section of the Sunday Inquirer, reaching nearly 1 million readers.
When: Thursday, August 23, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Where: The Moshulu
401 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia PA 19106
Onsite parking lot (standard rates apply)
*Subject to change
11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Networking reception and picnic-style lunch buffet
12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. - Welcome remarks and "Sea-Level Discussion: Navigating Complex and Uncertain Family Waterways.
1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Awards program recognizing family-owned business winners
Tickets: (Plus processing fees): (SOLD OUT)
- Individual event ticket: $75
- Individual event ticket + Inquirer subscription: $87
Subscription includes your choice of:
Unlimited Digital Access for 8 weeks ($1.50 per week for 8 weeks - 50% off of $2.99 per week)
Digital+Sunday Print for 8 weeks ($1.50 per week for 8 weeks - 70% off of $5.00 per week)
- Individual event ticket+subscription+Championship Book: $115
Subscription includes your choice of:
Unlimited digital access for 8 weeks ($1.50 per week for 8 weeks - 50% off from regularly $2.99 per week)
Digital+Sunday Print for 8 weeks ($1.50 per week for 8 weeks - 70% off from regularly $5.00 per week)
Championship Book valued at $39.95
Premium Seating Packages (Plus processing fees):
Executive Table: $5,500
- Half-page, black & white advertisement alongside winner profiles in Sunday Inquirer (color upgrade available)
- Reserved table of 10 guests in a premium location
- Company logo on event signage, powerpoint presentation and "After-Event Advertisement"
Corporate Table: $3,500
- Quarter-page, black & white advertisement alongside winner profiles in Sunday Inquirer (color upgrade available)
- Reserved half table for 5 guests in a premium location
- Company name on event signage, powerpoint presentation and "After-Event" advertisement"
Supporter Seating: $2,500
- Eighth-page, black & white advertisement alongside winner profiles in a Sunday Inquirer (color upgrade available)
- Reserved seating for 3 guests
- Company name on event signage, powerpoint presentation and "After-Event" advertisement
2018 Family-Owned Business Award Winners
Community Service Excellence
Bernie Robbins Jewelers
Nourish Juice Bar
Family Business Leader of the Year
Burn’s Family Neighborhood Markets (The Fresh Grocer)
Rizzieri Salon & Spa
Family Business of the Year
Rastelli Foods Group
The Renfrew Center
Allied Wire & Cable
Lawall Prosthetics and Orthotics
Bredenbeck’s Bakery and Ice Cream Parlor
Carl Alan Floral Designs, Ltd.
Karl Kramer & Company
Fastest-Growing Family Business
Duck Donuts Franchising Company
Viking Yacht Company
Weber Display & Packaging
Multi-Generational Family Business of the Year
A Duie Pyle
Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters
Normandy Farm/Hansen Properties
Indian Ridge Provisions, Inc.
M. Levin and Company, Inc.
Aunt Orphia’s Delicious Homemade Pound Cake Co.
Up and Coming Family Business
Founding Footsteps Tours
Lower Forge Brewery
Veteran-Owned Family Business of the Year
Women-Owned Family Business
Gracie’s 21st Century Café
Nex Level Fitness
*Winners were chosen by an independent panel of judges
PMN has a no-refund policy. We will be happy to transfer your ticket to another guest with at least one week advance notice.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
401 S Christopher Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19106