Crystal Tea Room, Philadelphia, PA
Please note: HR Department of the Year Awards is a rain/shine event. We encourage you to travel safely and consider taking public transportation into Jefferson Station, on Market Street, between 10th and 12th Streets as it's in close walking proximity to the venue. Underground parking with entrance on Juniper Street with direct access to the building is also an option (Standard rates apply).
The Wanamaker Building Atrium is under construction. Please enter through the North Entrance.
Registration is officially closed. Any changes to registration will be handled on site.
Join The Philadelphia Media Network, publisher of The Philadelphia Inquirer, Daily News, and Philly.com for the HR Department of the Year Awards, a program giving recognition to HR Professionals for what they do and the growth and change they produce within their organizations. Founded in 1998 by Scott Rosen, President of the Rosen Group, the program is now in its 20th year and continues to be a successful attribute in the HR Industry.
Selected finalist have been reviewed by an outside panel of judges. Applications for the 2018 Awards program represent some of the region's most notable and respectable companies who are dedicated to building change, contributing to innovation, and dedicated to growing their organizations.
Program to include networking with food and beverages, panel discussion, and awards program.
When: Thursday, November 15, 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Where: Crystal Tea Room, Wannamaker Building
100 E Penn Square, 9th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107
ABM Parking Services, Inc.
1301 Chestnut Street
City Center East
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Click Here for Directions
Standard rates apply
5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. - Registration and Cocktail Hour
6:30 p.m. - Opening remakes by Scott Rosen, Founder, The Rosen Group & HR Department of the Year Program
6:40 p.m. - Welcome by Steve Highsmith, VP of Institutional Advancement, Cabrini University and former Anchor and Director of Community Relations, PHL17
6:45 p.m. - Dinner served
7:15 p.m. - Awards Presentation and first-time winner reveal!
8:30 p.m. - Closing Remarks and Dessert Reception
Tickets: (Plus processing fees):
- Individual event ticket: $150
Tickets include open bar, hors d'oeuvres and plated dinner
- Individual event ticket + Inquirer subscription: $162
Subscription includes your choice of:
Unlimited Digital Access for 8 weeks ($1.50 per week for 8 weeks - 50% off of $2.99 per week)
Digital+Sunday Print for 8 weeks ($1.50 per week for 8 weeks - 70% off of $5.00 per week)
- Individual event ticket+subscription+Championship Book: $190
Subscription includes your choice of:
Unlimited digital access for 8 weeks ($1.50 per week for 8 weeks - 50% off from regularly $2.99 per week)
Digital+Sunday Print for 8 weeks ($1.50 per week for 8 weeks - 70% off from regularly $5.00 per week)
Championship Book valued at $39.95
Premium Seating Packages (Plus processing fees):
Please note: If you would like to purchase a table but do not have guest names readily available, please contact Ron Maver at email@example.com or 215-854-5405 to reserve offline.
Executive Table: $5,500
- Half-page, black & white advertisement alongside winner profiles in Sunday Inquirer (color upgrade available)
- Reserved table of 10 guests in a premium location
- Company logo on event signage, powerpoint presentation and "After-Event Advertisement"
Corporate Table: $3,500
- Quarter-page, black & white advertisement alongside winner profiles in Sunday Inquirer (color upgrade available)
- Reserved half table for 5 guests in a premium location
- Company name on event signage, powerpoint presentation and "After-Event" advertisement"
Supporter Seating: $2,500
- Eighth-page, black & white advertisement alongside winner profiles in a Sunday Inquirer (color upgrade available)
- Reserved seating for 3 guests
- Company name on event signage, powerpoint presentation and "After-Event" advertisement
100 E Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA, 19107
Nov 15, 2018 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM