Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia Media Network, publisher of The Philadelphia Inquirer, Daily News and Philly.com is proud to present a panel discussion of experts to put your tax reform concerns to rest. The event will take place on Thursday, March 8 and a special print section of The Inquirer will release on Sunday, March 11.
With the passing of the GOP tax bill, American businesses are striving to understand the new changes and how it will affect paying their taxes. Predictions include increased company profits, overall economic boost, tax relief for most Americans and federal deficit growth. But, with any hot topic, there is controversy and angst by many businesses.
Inquirer Business Editor Karl Stark will lead an educational panel discussion with community leaders, professional service experts and an economist who will best advise companies of all sizes on how to best optimize the bill in 2018 and beyond.
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. - Arrival, registration and networking
- 8:15 a.m. - Welcome remarks by Amy Buckman, Public Relations and Special Events Manager
- 8:30 a.m. - Breakfast
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. - Panel discussion
*Subject to change
Individual Tickets: $75.00 (+service and processing fees)
Table Sponsor: $3,500.00 (+service and processing fees)
- Logo or Company name on event signage and power point presentation
- Reserved table for (10) ten guest in premium location
- Opportunity to submit gift bag item
- Quarter-page (1/4), black & white, advertisement